Calfarme Australia is committed to customer satisfaction.
How To Return An Item:
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned. You must return the item within 10 days of your purchase.
- Access the “Orders History” section of your account.
- Select the order from which you want to return an item.
- Select the product(s) within the order you want to return by checking the box next to its name(s).
- Add an explanation, in order for the shop team to better understand why you want to return this product. If necessary, take a photo and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the form is complete, click on “Make an RMA slip”, and the request is sent. The request appears in your “Return Merchandise Authorization” page, accessible from the account page.
- We will furnish details of our closest return delivery address.
- The goods are the responsibility of the Buyer until it reaches us. Therefore for the Buyer’s own protection we recommend that the Buyer send the goods using a delivery service that insures the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the goods to us is the Buyer’s responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
We do not provide refunds for incorrect choice or change of mind.
Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 5% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund. We do not refund the original shipping and handling that may have been paid on the order.
Feel confident. Calfarme Australia takes the risk out of your online ordering.